Selasa, 23 November 2010

NEW YORK CITY

I REALLY LOVE NEW YORK CITY!


THIS IS MY BIGGEST DREAM PLACE


new york




i dont know why i'm really in love with this city, its a metropolitan city.
but, i know.. i love it!
well ya, new york is one of the influential city in the world
there has a lot of bussiness company, shopping shop, beautiful park, an exclusive town house, cafe, pub, cinema, a beautiful street, and much more!


The New York Times
























i never go there, but i found information from TV, movies, internet, and another source
while, when i keep on dream i could go there someday. i still find all of information
hey, guys.. i've something so precious
my bestfriend gave me a NYC MAP! she has a dream like me!
we're so falling in love with NYC


my dream is simple, if i could go there i just wanna stand in front of the NEW YORK TIMES SQUARE
this one a pict of the times square


hell ya, i love it so much!! :)


and i wish for, i could ride THE YELLOW TAXI


is it simple? aint ya?
love new york so muchhhh. xxx



5 komentar:

  1. someday I'll get there, that's my dream
    i love new york

    BalasHapus
  2. sure, you can!
    and i love new york so much too!! :) *cheers

    BalasHapus
  3. oo ilike to see u :)

    BalasHapus
  4. some day im surely to go new york cos thats my dream city.

    BalasHapus
  5. thats my fream city too! and dont forget to follw my blog

    BalasHapus