Senin, 11 Oktober 2010

my first time!

well, ya guys!!
this is my first post! cause im just a new people who using this site. okay, for introduce.
my name is catherina ulyartha elisabeth sihombing. but, stop!!! thats just to long! ahahaha, so just call me cathrine! okay?
i'm a freshman! yes, this year is my first year beacoming a college student. i hope, i found what am i searching! i'm studying at Gunadarma University and the major is Psychology! yes, i really really wish i can be a psychologist! well, hope it so!
hmm, let me post another thing! i love to watching movies! for all of you who love it too, just follow my blog. and maybe we can share and talk each other about movies! all of kind movies.
ok, guys! i think its enough for a simple introducing my self!
hahahhaa, for the truth.. i know.. my english is still sucks! but, i'm trying to improve it on my everysingle day!
thank you for a little bit attention!



regards,
cathrine.

2 komentar:

  1. Lol, I'm also kinda new with this blogging thing, but I must say that your site is pretty good :3

    Greets from Holland ``

    BalasHapus
  2. hey, i'm sorry. i saw your comment now.
    hi, my name is cathrine. and you?
    follow me dear.. :)
    maybe we can share something good in here. well yaa. nice to meet you :)

    BalasHapus